Mini Body Surface Calculator Area data disc
The body surface area (BSA) is the total surface area of the human body. In simple terms, the Mini Body Surface Area is the area covered by one’s skin – the largest organ of the body. The body surface area is used in the calculation of drug dosages and the amount of fluids to be administered intravenously.
Body surface area is a better indicator of metabolic mass than body weight since it is less affected by abnormal body fat
Despatching of the printed Mini Body Surface Calculator Area is usually 15 working days from artwork approval but if you need them urgently please let us know and we will endeavour to meet your time frame. Send us your logo and we will supply a mock up free of charge so you can see how the Mini Body Surface Calculator data disc will look with you logo.
- Quickly calculates the body surface area of a patient
- Can be used when prescribing drugs
- Used by Medical Practitioners
- Promote your Drug or Pharmaceutical Company with this useful and durable slide chart
- Actual Size: 125mm x 46mm
- Screen Printing and Digital Printing available